I just realised that i had used the old blog skin for a period of time already. Thus, decided to change ^^ Haha. I had also deleted all the old post =P Cause I'm too slothful to change the font colour... lol. The reasoning is as easy as that =]
Well, today is my first day of Semester 2. A sad and happy mood. Why sad? It's because, I'm going to have STRESS AGAIN. I hate STRESS. Why happy? It's because, I'm back with all my lovely friends! (: Lots of laughter fill the room once again...
Had lessons according to the new timetable. Everyone in the class are slack. All slacked throughout today's lesson. Everyone still in Holiday Mood (>.<)! Me too! xP haha. We've got the engine started today ((:
For the new Semester, we had a new timetable and a new POA teacher. Saw the timetable. I got freaked out for Thursdays and Fridays. We will be having 3 periods of English lesson on Thursday and we will be having 3 periods of POA lesson on Friday T_T It's tiring to face the teacher for 1.5 hour... Argh. If have English and POA test, it will definitely fall on Thursdays and Fridays =// As for POA lesson, our class had been divided into two. The current teacher will teach the first half while the new POA teacher will teach the next half. So now, the class I'm in only consists of 15 people! And the other class 9 people. Woot. how great. Smaller class size is always the best =D
Back to school guys... Time to pull up your socks. Preliminary Exam is just a month away! And our O levels will come after that. It's very near~ Gambette! No more games! More revisions! Please remind me or push me to do my revisions! I'm a rather slack girl. Please motivate me! ^^ Hahaha`
Alright. First day of the new term, I'm down with Physics worksheet. Going to do now! =]] Bye~
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011