Did the Physics Worksheet revision paper on Topic 1, measurement. I almost forgot how to convert. Example, from kg/m^3 to g/cm^3 and cm^2 to m^2 ._.!!! Need 3 people to help me recall. Lol... So sorry Miss Toh =P haha... But well, I did manage to recall =]
Hehe... started with my Physics revisions.. just the first 3 topic. It's a good head start! =P Haha... QiuRong! I've started. So you have to start too! =]] Hehe...
Oh ya, Darryl, you better attend the GS! X= I can de-stress by drawing on your template. HAHA! If you flunk don't come find me (and lisa) x)
Also, Thanks to KinSiong for asking me POA questions. It helped me to recall POA stuffs! ^^ Woot. Have a sense of fulfilment when i'm ABLE to teach! And I actually REMEMBERED what i studied! =DD hahaha`` ((:
For now, all the best to those taking O level MT Oral! :)
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011