Thursday, July 24, 2008 '
aww ): Aww... Sad ): Checked with SP about which course I'm down for interview.Sad to say, it's not Music and Audio Technology.It is Digital Media, my 2nd choice. LolNot bad though... at least they didn't give me my 3rd choice. Haha.But i seriously want Music and Audio! ...Well, i found out that they only interview applicants for "weaker" course. I mean, those with higher COP. See, my friend down for interview for nursing and I'm down for Digital Media. I'm sure those course which have lower COP, they will look at the O level result instead of recruiting people from DPA. Cause, It's GOOD courses. Not saying that Digital Media is not good. I mean, easier to get in kinda (>.<)! Well, Digital Media is one of my interest... Go for it then (: Scarly I'm not chosen. LOL! I saw last year's applicant population. 5k people apply but only 400 get in x_X So, don't go around hoping for high chances. Everything lies on the interview itself. I hope that I perform well for interview! Chiongsss~