Prelim is approaching... It's about a month away. And I've somehow started my revisions ^^ Next week onwards i will have my thorough revisions! Thus, i will only be online at night. You can call me the 8pm girl. Hehe... I will be online only at 8pm =) Unless for some doubts in school work, i will get online. Haha... I'm afraid i can't do it ._.!!! Well, i really hope that i can do that well... Well enough to be accepted =D Alright, gonna do my POA work now! It's a revision worksheet. And i've almost forget most of the stuffs -_- This shows that i really need a thorough revision =]] Bye~
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011