Hoho. Had Physics Practical exercise during Physics lesson.
It was in a mess. We didn't know what to do! yea... after 4.5 years in Secondary school =/ And O level is nearing. We still do not know how to do the experiment ~_~"
Followed the instructions given but the class looked damn blur. All went looking around to see how others do. Lol. One do wrong, the whole class do wrong already. (>.<)! Suppose to be one to one experiment. But in the end, it become 4 to one. lol... All started asking from the start of the first question =P opps. haha. not trained? =X
Ofcourse, i hope there's more Practical lesson for both Physics and Chemistry! =]]
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011