Josei High School Wow, the 85 students and ~8 teachers from Josei High School (All girls school) from JAPAN came to HUAYI today! It was a warm welcoming.
As a welcome presentation, they sang us about 6 songs. They can sing damn well lah... serious (>.<)! Their school song so nice! And they sang the rest of the songs well too. Their vocal was exceptionally good... x)
After all the welcoming and presentation, they were divided into groups to attend lesson with Huayians. But sad to say, they are not appointed to our class ): Everytime like that one. Didn't have the chance to communicate with others. That time when i was Sec 1 and 2, they give the students from Twinning program to the upper secondary. And when I'm in upper secondary, they give the students from lower secondary to host them. I have no chance ): Lol...
Well, it was a pleasure to have them ^^
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011