NICKNAMES Hoho. I just realised that most of us got nicknames! xD
Myself: Cel/Futuregirl [once called as futuregirl in class =/ by Jason] Lisa: Pig/Candygirl [LOL. Even better, Laksa x) ] Darryl: (the 5 letter word) [promised not to say it. Lol.] Sinren: SPotato/Drew [ S stands for Skinny (>.<)! ] Jinghui: Sandy [Hehe... whole class know already x) ]
There are more i suppose... =]
WTH
MY THROAT HURTS LAH... STUPIGG... I was eatting the Chocolate Mint sweet. It's about one bottle cap big. And i was too engrossed in my stuffs. You know what happened? I ACTUALLY SWALLOWED IT.! YES, THE WHOLE SWEET ._."""""" Pain sia. Was like "wth?" I drank almost 1 bottle of water =/ Worried... Which air path will it go x_X
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011