SPORTS EXTRAVAGANZA Assembled at Jurong Lake Park at 7.25am. Events started soon after that. Secondary 1, 4 and 5 will do the cross-country run. While the Secondary 2 did the in-line skating and Secondary 3 did Kayaking. I want Kayaking! ): Sad... I had to do the running. I walked 1.6km and i ran 1.6km. Lol.
While the other events still going on, my friends and i went to the playground there X= Muahaha... Being nostalgic. Back to the olden days when we played our swings, slides, climb here and there (>.<)! Sophia really look like Secondary 1 student. LOL x)
Time elapsed. It was prize presentation ceremony... And Congrats to ShengPoh for winning a Foldable Bike from the lucky draw! He only bought ONE can drink ._.!!! Lucky him X_x Duh~ That's luck. hahas... Shengpoh, rememeber to ride your Girlfriend at night ah! X=
Alright. See you guys~
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011