WORRIED ARGH... The O level CL oral is seriously hard. Especially the passage. I've got quite a number of words which i totally can't recognise! ._.!!! Die already. I'm so afraid that my oral will pull my overall Chinese Language grade down... ... ... ... ...
On the other hand, i hope that my conversation will pull my overall grade up. Haha... I want A1 lah~ x_X
And, KHANSINREN! You good. Pass the flu virus to me.... Make me to sleepy during oral today. If i can't get A1, you better pay for the trip of 4 to USA =P Jinghui also got your flu virus... You! Shoo~
A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011