Yeah (: x) Things are getting right. As I received the Preliminary Examination timetable, I realised that I did my planning well. Lol. Everything should go smoothly provided if i stick on to my plan (: And yes, I promised i will stick on with my plan. I will not slack one day, push forward or what-so-ever. I can swear that ^^ Hehe. Hopefully by 22nd August, I'm well prepared! ^^ And after prelim, it will be all the TYS and recalling stuffs =] Hehe... Gambatte!
Well, 1 more day to my DDM Interview. Kind of nervous right now. Don't know what to say. I'm preparing answer for this question: Why do you choose this course?
I only thought of 2 reaons. Darryl, please help ^^ Since you said you are surrounded with Media students... Plus, you yourself is a Media student too. Lol.... REASON! Though I'm good at crapping reasonings, I'm not good at those. Haha...
Alright. Mugging on TYS! (: Bye.
♥ T H E G I R L
♥ CELINA ♥ 6th July ♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02 ♥ PIANO ♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T
♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA ♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO
♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010 ♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011