Wednesday, August 13, 2008 '
omg (>.<)! Had FIVE PERIODS OF POA today! I couldn't believe it when i saw the announcement slide. Due to a couple of Fridays being used up for events lke Youth Day, National Day etc, today's timetable will be replaced by Friday's timetable.Also, due to Friday lesson ending at 12.30pm, the last 2 period will remain. On Friday, i will be having 3 periods of POA. Plus today's (Wednesday) last 2 period also POA. All in all, i've got a total of 5 periods of POA lesson. Woots? Lol... But during the 5 periods, all were abit slack. haha.Well, today had POA test. I can balance and i hope that the POA balance amount is the right one.Tomorrow having Math Paper 2 mock test... ;O Didn't prepare for it X= haha.. actually no need prepare one X= Lol. Fomula all in our head already. What we need is actually more and more practice! ^^Alright. I'm like having Honeymoon-night period. Feeling rather slack at night...