Monday, August 18, 2008 '
First of all, i would like to congratulate Singapore's Table Tennis Team! They've done us proud! It's SILVER! Silver, but they're our Golden Girls. It is much to be proud of even though Singapore lost to juggernaut China. Cheer for them! ^^Okkayy, back to me. The days to preliminary exam and O level are getting shorter. Everything is nearing! (>.<)! And, I'm getting nearer to 11th Nov X= haha.... I really can't wait for that 4-5 months break!!!! xD Now now, everyone, gambatte! Let me repeat this again:"IT'S JUST 2 MONTHS TO GO. HANG ON!" (: Work hard for this TWO months... And every hard work which you've put in WILL be paid off =) Trust me. Haha. Must be like the Singapore's Table Tennis girls. After 4 years, another Olympic were held again. And they've achieved even better results! work hard oh! ^^I guess i still have some time for me to get de-stress abit. I mean, a day to go out with friends, a day to slack. I've looked at the calendar for a moment. I counted the number of weeks (not days. tiring. lol) to O level. It's kinda "far" X= I've almost done all my revisions. What i need is just P.R.A.C.T.I.C.E. Yes. P.r.a.c.t.i.c.e. The more I do, the more familiar i will be with those hard-to-understand-and-dont-know-how-to-explain kind of questions (: This is what I'm going to do, Practice. During the prelim, there's one week holiday right. Besides the one day for CL remedial lesson, i am going to take a GOOD REST. It's a week for me to get alittle de-stress. I suppose i will only be doing Math Sums. =] But once the one-pathetic-week holiday is over, time to mug and master everything! ^^ Like recalling of Social studies, Geography, all of the subject's fomulas and all. Practically, EVERYTHING! (>.<)! Yea, that's my current plan. Haha. Planning is always good! =P But... i didn't do that for CL and EL composition -.-! Afraid that i got no time to write. Haha. What i do is just a rough storyline. Hehe. Getting happier as i type this post. Cause, I feel that I'm a step closer to O level and 3 steps closer to the 4-5 months break x) Hehe. Alright there, Bye~ ^^