Saturday, August 16, 2008 '
Hadn't blog for... oh, one day only X=It seems like it's been 3 days. haha.Well, Preliminary exam will start next Friday. Had intensive revision since 1 month ago. Hopefully I did study what I'm suppose to! =] And my prelim will end by 17th Sept (>.<)! One month exam. duhh~ Okkayy, also, I'm having my EL oral next Wednesday. Hopefully the EL oral can pull my overall EL grades up. I'm gonna READ PERFECTLY, discuss the picture WELL and, TALK more for conversation!!! Sosososososososososososososos nervous larr ~My math, physics, chemistry, social studies and geography will only be competing with neighbourhood school, i mean, the Sec 5N batch(last syllabus). Glad enough! Those super good school wil not pull the moderation up X= hehe. but I'm worried for ENGLISH. I'm competing with those good school... Their English standard is like super high kinda... scary. yes... O level will be the worst exam that i will encounter.