Perhaps, i can't fathom one thing. Why must we study so many subjects? X= I know perfectly well that it is to W.I.D.E.N our knowledge and all. But, some of them can't cope. Even with 5 years of Secondary Education. Actually, i feel that they should just let us concentrate on our interest. So that we can really concentrate and put in our best in that particular area. lol... alright, that's life. Haha. There's always a reason behind something. Maybe the need to study so many subjects is due to a large number of competitive players out there, and a dearth of job places, we have to do this. To compete! (>.<)! Subjects is just equal to knowing our abilities and talents. Like arts and sciences. Well, what i can hope for, is to get below 15 points for O level! (:
"I love Studying. I love (every subjects)"
"The failure of CL-C5 and failure of DPA" Basically, it is to motivate me to study. Haha. Set a quote for yourself. It will somehow help. And here's a quote specially for everyone!
"AIM HIGH, REACH HIGH, SCORE HIGH" - Celina x)
A gentle reminder for 5N1 ! Remember to bring your Entry Proof and IC tomorrow for the EL oral! ^^ All the best =]