Monday, August 25, 2008 '
Pek Chek -.-! ROAR! I've learnt something today. To look at the timing according to my paper X=You know what, as i was doing the 2nd last comprehension, i realised that i still have about 55 more minutes to the end of the paper... Then i checked my speed. Cannot be leh... How can i do so fast. In the end, I realised i looked at the wrong timing -.-! I looked at Higher Chinese Paper timing ._.!!! DOTS lar... In the end, i rushed the last comprehension within 20 minutes... -.-! Luckily the last comprehension is slightly easier.. i managed to catch what they saying as i was reading. I didn't read the whole compre X= I read the question and i just glance through the words. I find it match then i write liao. haha! (>.<)! Luckily this is not O level.. if not sure get another C5 again. woops x)Finally! Another round of compre writing is OVER! ^^ I'm left with one round for CL and another round for EL. All the best for tomorrow's Math P1 and Social studies paper! ^^