Wednesday, August 20, 2008 '
SCREWED? or NOT? Oh dear... I think i didn't do well for my EL oral. It was horrible.During preparation time, i can read well to myself and discuss the picture perfectly. In the end, when it's my turn to face the examiner, my mind went blank!!!! (Shyt)Read Aloud: I re-read 3 timesPicture discussion: They asked me one question and then we went on to conversation.Conversation: I think i've screwed this area. The examiner asked me the first question. I say only about 2 lines then i got STUCKED there! Omg! My mind suddenly went blank. I'm lost for words. After PAUSING for quite sometime, the examiner asked me the 2nd question. And i just crap along -.-! After answering the 2nd question, i dont know why i actually went saying about the 1st question. See... how blur i am x_X The conversation went on and on lor. Only the first part of the conversation was screwed. Hopefully everything goes fine.But i realised, i faced the examiner for a short period of time only. I didn't speak much enough i think =// Argh!!! SCREWED IT. I thought i could depend on Oral to pull my EL grades up. In the end, i couldn't -.-! Roar~FINE. It's the LAST oral. Forget about it man... What's done cannot be undone (: