Hello! No Ripping !


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free hit counters had viewed on o6o7o8 ♥

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 '
SHYT!tmd!WTH!xXx

See from the post heading. I'm obviously pissed with myself. And, disappointed with myself. I just can't get rid of all the carelessness i have .-.!!!

Had Math Paper 1 and Social studies paper this morning.

I feel like retaking ANOTHER Math Paper -.-! After the math paper, as usual, we discussed our answers. As we go along, i counted. And SHYT. I've got A LOT of careless mistakes =/ !#$%^&*$ What am i doing ... ... ... How come I can't solve those simply STANDARDIZED questions?! z_Z Got 3/4 sianed and went for SS paper after that.

Maybe due to my flu -.-! Though the air is not as cold as yesterday's "aircon-room", i still had flu anyway. What's the problem man.... Before i open the math booklet, i was alright. FULL OF CONFIDENCE. And once i started doing the very first question on the first page (obviously its the first page ~.~) I started to sniff and sneeze (>.<)! Dot. Maybe due to the flu and whatever, I made a lot of careless mistakes. I was just too tired to T.H.I.N.K. And i even made that whatever-mistakes-that-i-could-do. I suppose to round of to 3 significant figure. And what i leave it as the answer was 0.272. It should be 0.273 as the answer was 0.27272727272... zzz I actually squeezed my smile when my friend got it right. Was freaking annoyed.
zzz
zzz
zzz

After all the discussion, i told myself "Well, i've screwed my math P1. That's it"
Grr~
Grr~
Grr~

As for SS paper, it was really a heart attack for me. The first thing i do is to look at the SEQ questions. I looked at the first question. I thought "omg" Then, i looked at the 2nd question "OMG" and i looked at the 3rd question. I said out softly "OMG. HENG!"
Cause i only study book 3 X= Haha! The first 2 questions shocked me lar... lol. For the SBQ... hmm, i will be glad if i can get above passing mark X= Don't be too suprise if i didnt do well for SBQ. I just couldn't get the skills/techniques right =\

Right... tomorrow is POA P2... gambatte ^^



♥ T H E G I R L

♥ CELINA
♥ 6th July
♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02
♥ PIANO
♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T

♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA
♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO

♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011

♥ Everlasting True Love
♥ Lead a Happy Life

♥ C H A T T E R B O X


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
♥ UPCOMING E V E N T

??



Every Friday:
PIANO Practical&Theory Class
GATHERINGS!


♥ F R I E N D S FOREVER

My Friendster
Classical Piano Sheet Music
POP Piano Sheet Music


♥ Maple GUILDMATES
GUILD-tom0dAchi
BING YI- Koala
CHERYL
DARRYL- Pandar
ERDALYN
HUI SHAN
HUI YI
JOEL
JOSEPH- Penguin
JUN HONG
KEE CHENG
KE JING
KEVIN
MEI BAO
PRISCILLA
VIVIENNE
WEI LIANG
ZHUANG SHENG

♥ RELATIVES
ALBERT
CINDY
EUGENE
LISA SIS- Piglet
MAZIE
MEGAN
MUMMY

♥ SINGAPORE POLY

Lecturer
ELAINE-DID

DCMD/FT/1A/02
EVELYN
GAD
PRISCILLA
SIOKKAN
XINYI

DCMD/FT/1A/58- Yr1 Sem1
DCMD/FT/1A/58 - Fruitloops
ARINA
CAROLINE
VIVIAN

SP Friends
RANDY

♥ HUA YI SECONDARY SCHOOL
5N1
ACER
AFIRA
ALVIN
ATIQAH
BERNARD
BRENDA & JIEMIN
EMILY
EVANGELINE
FARAH
HONGWEI
HWEE LENG
HYSS
JASMINE
JING HUI
JOLENE
KASHMIRA
MIAO HUA
MICHELLE
MING EN
MISS SARAH TOH(2006-2008)
MR ERWIN SOO(2008)
PEI FEN
QIU RONG
RUI XIN
SERENE
SHENG POH
SHIRLEY
SHI YIN
SIN REN
SOPHIA
WEI TING
YAN ZHU
YONG LIANG
ZHI LEI

♥ JURONG WEST PRIMARY SCHOOL
CINDY
EDMUND
FANNY
FELICE
GERALDINE
KOK HUI
MICHELLE
PRISCILLA
SHIRLYNN
TING WEI
VERA
WEI XIANG

♥ MAPLE & AUDI BUDDY
JUN HENG:--xSTORY
PEARL: XIIAOTATAS
YISHAN: -Originality

♥ OTHERS
AIJIA
HUIXIAN
JOSELIN
KEELY
RACHAEL CHANG
RACHAEL LIM
SHAWN
VIVIAN

♥ C R E D I T S
Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic