Friday, August 29, 2008 '
Sorry! Sorry Teachers! (>.<)" Skipped school today. I wanted to go for the Teacher's Day celebration. But a lot of my friends not going. So, i followed the majority (>.<)" If not later i go i will be lonely. Haha. Well, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! ^^ Don't feel sad too! You will still receive your presents when the term break is over. Haha (:Our class only got 8 people attend X= And next class only got 6. Thus, they combined (which is not even half the class =P) and played the game. And you know what? They've WON! Hehe~ Lol. The power =X Haha... I stayed at home read read play play watch watch listen listen ^^ And finally! I've got the time to go out this weekend! ^^ Wee... As most of my papers over already =] hehe. Confirm going IT fair with cousins (: And.... just shop around lor. Haha.. Alright! Gonna slack abit this September holiday~ enjoy your holiday, see ya.