Tuesday, August 12, 2008 '
Take a step, look one step.
I didnt get through the DPA and i've attained C5 for my O level CL result x.X
Total sadness ): Well, what can i do?
I can only retake it, and to do well enough for O level to get myself accepted into the course that i wanted.
JingHui good lar... A1 for O level CL plus she got accepted into DPA. Tourism some more x_X What a lucky girl (>.<)! For now, gambatte all except for the 2 A1 students .-. f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5 If it is because that i didn't get to speak well during interview as they said I got selected for DDM, and in the end i got interviewed for all, I'm so not going to choose SP! Roar them ~.~ I shall look towards my preliminary results and roughly see how WELL will i do =/ Alright... only afew of them went home happily, like Jinghui, double happiness. The rest all showing f3/f4/f5 faces! Opps. just in case those non-maple friends, f3 = -.- f4 = sad and f5 =angry. Haha...
Actually, through this session, I've some how got that motivation to put in much more effort. CL result of C5 plus the failure of DPA. Yes, FINALLY, i got that motivation. Lol. Not bad eh? X= Plus, i need not attend the 3 month preparatory course which will cost me $150. I can enjoy first before going into Poly life. Haha. Well, Congrats to those succeeded (: