Sunday, August 03, 2008 '
that's better Ah... this is better. I'm getting myself through my revisions ^^Every subject is half done! =]Well, I would like to voice out something. And that is, can i have no homework at all? X=Alright. It's impossible to tell a teacher not to give us homework =/ Fine... Usually, i will finish my homework on Saturday. But till today, till now, till this minute, I'm still left with Math worksheet! No time (>.<)! Had been busy preparing for my Preliminary and O level exams. Oh ya, Sorry Lisa and Huiyi, i can't attend you guys Birthday Party. I will do a make up session with you guys once my O level is over ^^ Sorry! I had always wanted to step out of my house but i can't. I'm running out of time for my revisions ): Did i just said im running out of time for revisions? Well, i did. And why am i blogging? shouldn't I do some revisions? Lol. And again, i got reason! I'm tired! Brain not working. Haha... Okay lah... Gambatte friends =](Glad that im not addicted to maple and audition.lol)