Argh. Just realised this morning that i didn't sign up for STUDENT Plan. Cause i recalled, why the sales person did not ask for my Student pass or IC. I find it weird. I went to check online under Singtel Student plan. And i should have 300 minute free outgoing, free incoming calls, free unlimited sms and also, free 20 MMS. But all this did not reflect on the invoice given to me. Told my dad. My dad called up. And they say go to Hello! shop to transfer the line. Dad went to West Mall Hello! shop. But they say have to wait about 3 days to get the system updated about recent sign up plans. Duh... Have to go West Mall again =\\
Luckily i realise X= If not I stupidly use that non-student plan. Haha... Anyway, please contact me at 987xxxxx [old number] today. Cause sis went to Malaysia for shopping spree with relatives. And since my new number have Autoroaming, she lend that line awhile. Haha.. yea, contact me using the old number. thanks! ^.^