Hello peeps (: Today is Friday and it's weekend again! Plan to do anything? For me, is recalling of Social Studies and Geography stuffs (>.<)" After 2 weeks, time to do some recallation. Haha. And, O level is exactly 34 days to go. Gosh... I still have almost half of the TYS not done X= Gambette with me, everyone! 34 MORE DAYS ONLY!!! Do spend this 1 month wisely! [An advice? (: ]
Well, Jing Hui passed me mooncakes made by her mother yesterday! It was seriously a toothsome mooncake. I can't succumb the temptation of taking another one (>.<)" It's really very delicious. Drools~ I think by tomorrow, all the mooncakes will be scoffed off. Lol. Too nice already. Got Durian and Chocolate flavour mooncake! And the other 2 are those toasted ones. Hehe... Thank You Jing Hui!!! =D ( I'm LICKING one now! Haha~ )
Today, i will be stoning and maybe rotting at home till 4pm... [H.O.M.E] After that will be my Piano lesson for 2 hours. After my piano lesson, I will be going to Grandma house for steamboat, as a family gathering for mooncake festival. Haha... Packed evening! =] It's quite sometime i hadn't see my cousins and relatives already. It's a good opportunity to bond again! ^^ See you guys tonight! (:
Off to practice piano! Had not practice for quite sometime due to Prelims and stoning infront of computer to slack. Haha... Back to blogging soon! See ya (: