Chatted with Norman this afternoon as both of us are real bored. He asked me to "takeover" him as a pianist in his band this December. He will be away to Japan and want me to "takeover" him... He say his band will be playing at Boat Quay's pub and clubs. I told him i can't make it... Cause i sure play wrong notes! X= Really... Even if you give me those pieces which I'm super familiar, i still can play wrong note(s)... So... sorry norman! =P Maybe i may give a second thought. Haha...
Well, went for Piano lesson alone (>.<)" Dad not free and sis having late lesson in school. A boring trip though... During the trip, i saw Meibao! We boarded the same bus (I think. Cause i somehow recognise her friend whom i saw on the same bus as me too) and same MRT! But i didn't call her as it's some distance away. Haha.
As soon as i reached Jurong Entertainment Centre, I saw KFC! And Pineapple Pie came into my mind xD I went to the counter and it was total embarrassment. Here goes the conversation:
"Hi, what would you like to have?"
"Oh, one pineapple tart."
"Pineapple Pie?"
"er, ya" ( I still didnt know i said wrongly)
"Okay, takeaway?"
"Yup"
Paid and i went off. Once i stepped out of KFC, I REALISED I SAID WRONGLY. IT SHOULD BE PINEAPPLE PIE. NOT TART. SHOOT! I made the same mistake again =\\ Shyt... I really have to write PIE and TART for 1xxxxxxxx times ._." It's total embarrassment lar!!! But i don't think the girl realise too. Hahahahahaha~ Dammit! What a joke =\\
Today is really a bad day for me. Besides saying Pineapple TART, my handphone's network thingy spoilt. Meaning, i can't contact... Luckily i got 3 spare handphones. Hehe. I took one and it's really Out-dated! (>.<)"
Sis's phone spoil too! Her's is black-out screen... mine is network connection error. [We are sisters indeed. Lol. ] Sis owned a new handphone now. For me, i got to wait till dad get his NRIC back from the car centre. I gonna sign up for a student plan! It's $25 per month, with free sms(unlimited) and also free incoming calls. Cool eh? Since i'm changing to line next year, i must well change now since my handphone spoilt already. Haha. So happy. My new handphone will be NOKIA 6600 if i'm not wrong and it's Starhub line. Hehe... Can't wait! DAD, GO GET YOUR IC TOMORROW CAN?!?!?!?! =D
Well, it's really a good experience for me saying pineapple TART at KFC... ._." Also, finally, my mobile phone spoil already! I've been hoping to get a new one X= That's how interesting my life is! =XX