Duh, noise pollution here. I suppose 2 home is having renovation. Keep on drilling (>.<)" Plus that garang guni man downstair keep on horning the horn... Garang Guni-peep-peep (consecutively) Aww >_> And yea, I guess i still have to carry on my revisions no matter what. Sad right. Lol... Noise pollution here but still have to study ): Later i shall play my piano and make a combat noise pollution. Muahaha X:
I will be revising Sec 3 and 4 Physics stuffs today. Recall all the laws, fomuals and theories. After which, TYS time! ^.^ It's been quite sometime since I last touch my TYS already. Haha. This Wednesday having double-study with Jing Hui!!! ;D She say that her TYS is as new as those on popular bookstore shelf, haha! I shall now drag her along and make sure she write something sensible in it (>.<)" Aiya, even if she didn't do well also nevermind. As long as she get below 25 points can already ): She had been selected for SP Tourism. Sad, i suay suay didn't get. Haha. So now, i got to work doubly hard!
31 Days for me to mug. Gambette! AIM HIGH, REACH HIGH, SCORE HIGH -Cel;