Hello! No Ripping !


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free hit counters had viewed on o6o7o8 ♥

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 '
Had the last paper of prelim today! Woots! Went through one hurdle. And now, the upcoming one will be O level (>.<)" Gambette!!!
Today's 1 hour paper was abit challenging. I don't think i can do well ): Quite tricky and for some questions, i couldn't understand. Duhh, but good enough that I've tried my best! (:
After the paper, Jing Hui and I went for couple-study [2 people X=] at West Mall. We are damn early! It's not even 10am when we reached there. Lol... Went to camp at KFC awhile and ate pineapple PIE since all the shop are still sleeping ( I seriously won't say TART anymore after that lesson at JE's KFC! ) It was another toothsome pie =P I'm so in into pineapple PIE now! xD
After the delicious pie, we went around, hoping that 11am will arrive soon. Cause the Library open at 11am. Haha. The library there was really small! There's only like... 2 tables available for study ._." As usual, someone sure earlier than us (>.<)" Thus we went to kids area and just sat at one corner. Lol...
The purpose of going to westmall is because I changing my handphone plan to student plan... That guy at _____ didn't do it last week -.-" It troubles me and my dad! At about 12, my dad came and went to Hello! shop. I need my dad with me cause I'm below 18. Lol. What's more, we have to pay that freaking $20 just to change to Student plan. Damn! Wasted my $20. Also, if I sign up for student plan last week, I can have a discount of $50 -.-" In all, it's a total of $70 la! Wt... I'm so gonna shear that guy!!! =\\ Forget about it. What's over is over. Just hope that he'll learn that stupid lesson!
After switching to student plan, had lunch and dad fetch us to JP Library. For what? Lol.. silly. Ofcourse to study! The chapter on Hydrocarbon had sucked all of our brain juice. I also don't know why I can't get it. Lol. We were total exhausted at about 4pm. Thus decided to go home since it's almost time to get home. And you know what? That traffic light near the library was super long! We stood there like some idiots (>.<)" There's no car and we just stood there. Cause we didn't want to break the law! We waited for that red man to turn to green man for that 5 minutes plus. LOL! So stupid la. Haha~
I'm on trot the whole afternoon. And it's time for me to cool down now. Haha... Playing with SingTel Internet SMS Chat X=
Oh ya, today took height and weight. I've grown 2 cm and 4kg heavier. Lol... So now I'm 162! and 44kg ^.^ Lol.. so funny to post about this =\\



♥ T H E G I R L

♥ CELINA
♥ 6th July
♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02
♥ PIANO
♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T

♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA
♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO

♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011

♥ Everlasting True Love
♥ Lead a Happy Life

♥ C H A T T E R B O X


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
♥ UPCOMING E V E N T

??



Every Friday:
PIANO Practical&Theory Class
GATHERINGS!


♥ F R I E N D S FOREVER

My Friendster
Classical Piano Sheet Music
POP Piano Sheet Music


♥ Maple GUILDMATES
GUILD-tom0dAchi
BING YI- Koala
CHERYL
DARRYL- Pandar
ERDALYN
HUI SHAN
HUI YI
JOEL
JOSEPH- Penguin
JUN HONG
KEE CHENG
KE JING
KEVIN
MEI BAO
PRISCILLA
VIVIENNE
WEI LIANG
ZHUANG SHENG

♥ RELATIVES
ALBERT
CINDY
EUGENE
LISA SIS- Piglet
MAZIE
MEGAN
MUMMY

♥ SINGAPORE POLY

Lecturer
ELAINE-DID

DCMD/FT/1A/02
EVELYN
GAD
PRISCILLA
SIOKKAN
XINYI

DCMD/FT/1A/58- Yr1 Sem1
DCMD/FT/1A/58 - Fruitloops
ARINA
CAROLINE
VIVIAN

SP Friends
RANDY

♥ HUA YI SECONDARY SCHOOL
5N1
ACER
AFIRA
ALVIN
ATIQAH
BERNARD
BRENDA & JIEMIN
EMILY
EVANGELINE
FARAH
HONGWEI
HWEE LENG
HYSS
JASMINE
JING HUI
JOLENE
KASHMIRA
MIAO HUA
MICHELLE
MING EN
MISS SARAH TOH(2006-2008)
MR ERWIN SOO(2008)
PEI FEN
QIU RONG
RUI XIN
SERENE
SHENG POH
SHIRLEY
SHI YIN
SIN REN
SOPHIA
WEI TING
YAN ZHU
YONG LIANG
ZHI LEI

♥ JURONG WEST PRIMARY SCHOOL
CINDY
EDMUND
FANNY
FELICE
GERALDINE
KOK HUI
MICHELLE
PRISCILLA
SHIRLYNN
TING WEI
VERA
WEI XIANG

♥ MAPLE & AUDI BUDDY
JUN HENG:--xSTORY
PEARL: XIIAOTATAS
YISHAN: -Originality

♥ OTHERS
AIJIA
HUIXIAN
JOSELIN
KEELY
RACHAEL CHANG
RACHAEL LIM
SHAWN
VIVIAN

♥ C R E D I T S
Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic