I'm slacking off today again! (>.<)" What i did was revised SS and did homework. Wasted loads of time! Spent sometime gaming... I should have at least done my TYS right?! zzz
Duhh, that's the typical 5NA spirit X:
But thinking of friends getting 5A1s, i got sian-ed. Lol... How did they get so motivated all of a sudden? The motivation aren't here... yea, i know it is just 1 month plus to go. But, i just couldn't get myself into work! Geeezz...
I'm sure I'm going to waste another day just like that (tomorrow)... Friends didn't online as much as before... I'm sure all busy mugging for O level! What about me? X: lalala~ I'm freaking bored here =P
Okayokay... heard naggings at my back. It's really time for me to continue my TYS and stuffs! Stop scolding me behind my back, Mr , Miss and Mrs! Im sneezing right now!~
[I really don't know how i get the mood to play Audition -.- I'm so carefree... zzz! Do worry for me uhh...]