Woo, It's 5pm now! I've done my Physics revision!
Can you imagine, the drillings, hammerings and everything is still making a nuisance? (>.<)" Lucky them, i manage to do my revisions even with such Serious Noise Pollution! Lol. If not I'm going to blame them if I flunk my Physics.
11pm to 5pm. Woots, had 6 hours of intensive Physics revision and 6 hours of noise torture. Went through Sec 3 and 4 stuffs and continue doing my TYS. Woo~ kind of stress-relieving. It's like i did something today. Lol. Sense of fulfilment X:
I really don't know when will all the drillings and hammerings will abate. I hope soon! It's been a torture to my ears and brains!
Forget about it, let them be since i've done my revisions. Lol. Tomorrow will be Physics and Chemistry day again. Cause Wednesday having Physics and Chemistry paper (>.<)" Do wish me luck! ;D Haha, gambette all! Just 31 days to O level... and about 2 months to Freedom! ^.^ Jiayous k?