Boring night
I'm damn bored now okay! And it's definitely not the time for revisions to carry on! It'll just kill me. I'm not in the mood! Anyway, i can't study at night. Haha. The best time for me to study is around 11am to 4pm xD After 4pm I may get abit slack... Till night time, i'll go super slack. And that's one of the reason why you guys kept on get disturbed by me at night: Bored! X: All the pesterings of sleeping and revisions won't work after 5pm. Lol. That's me! I also don't know why I can't get into work after 4-5pm. Duhh... How i wish I AM that HARDWORKING as others. But I just couldn't get to work! (>.<)" You may see me opening my TYS and writing down something. But all the answers are crap and it's totally wrong. Deh-Deh... Don't know lar! Don't care already. I'll just carry on with 11 to 4pm study plan. Haha. As long as I put in my best effort can already! I'll be satisfied. Come to the worst ...
Shyt. Why am I saying that. I CAN DO IT MAN! 15 POINTS! CELINATAN! ;D