I love Math?
Maybe i do love Math. Haha...
Had Math P2 just now. I've rot-ted my butt. It was decomposing already X= Sat for 2.5 hours! x] haha;
Well, the whole paper was challenging and I managed to complete it! ^^ If i hadn't had so many mistakes in P1 due to the flu, i may get higher grade (>.<)" Shall see my result soon. And hopefully, the standard is similar to O level standard. Like that i have a higher chance to get B x) Hehe..
I managed to find out 2 mistakes while doing my first and last checking. Luckily i realised it and i got the answer (: I've saved my 5 marks! ^.^
Duhh, tomorrow will be Physics and Chemistry Practical. I'm in shift 2! Kind of happy. Cause shift 2 candidates have to be in school only at 9.15am. Plus, we need not wait at the holding room after the exam. We can go home straight away =D Heh-heh. But sad also... I'm postitioned at the FIRST ROW.. WHICH MEANS, I CAN'T PEEP AT OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPERIMENT (to get ideas/tips) !!! LOL! Sian! (>.<)" NEVERMIND! I very independent one =\ I CAN finish the experiment MYSELF. Hahahahahaha~ Just pray for me that i WON'T break any more Pyrex testube already X= If not Mr Soo gonna help them advertise again. Hahahahaha~
Alright! 2 more Prelim papers to go! (: