Must wish me luck for my O level already. I really need lots of luck for a pretty easy O level. All of my subject still okay. But, I got 39% for EL -.-lll
I'm sure I'm one of the bottom few even though there's only like 2 passes in class. Most of them at least get around ~42. MINE LEH? BELOW 40. Holy shit! Hey, I'm not kidding and i didn't purposely flunk it. Lol (>.<)" I also don't know why.
Zhuang Sheng told me. For EL P1, if i didn't write out of point, and with close to perfect language [impossible -.-] , i can maybe get C6 or what. As for EL P2, If it happened to be like prelim, only get 15/50, average out is D7 with oral. Still can go to poly. Lol. Aiyah, i can get D7 and above, I'm satisfied arleady.
Sianz. CL and EL like that. My language really sucks to the core!