No school again! Cause today is other subject's paper. Haha. This week super shiok X; Only go school on Wednesday *smiles* And i can say that I'm fully charged. Everyday had about 8-9 hours of sleep. Woosh. Shiok =P
Not again... as i was typing this post:
The drillings and hammerings are back z_Z Shyt! (>.<)" Super annoying lar... whole day drill and hammer, non-stop. I'm mentally tortured. Lol. I'm sure it gonna last for the next 2 days too.
Sad case to all O level students staying around this area :\ But never mind. Thanks to all the trainings i had before =P Cause my sis used to play piano while I'm studying in the past. It's been a few years that she's doing that. And it's somehow a training? I'm used to whatever kind of noise already (>.<)" No wonder i still can study yesterday with all that nuisance noise. Haha. Thanks ar! =X So now, I'm going to play piano when sis is studying. I shall train her. LOL! So that during her O level, I still can practice my piano =P Great plan. HAHA!
Luckily I'm studying outside tomorrow. If not I'll have to withstand all the noise pollution another day... A day out is not bad too! ^.^
Well, wish all of you the best for tomorrow's paper. It's the last prelim paper! Gambette! AIM HIGH, REACH HIGH, SCORE HIGH!
CELINA;