Other countries have 4 seasons... Winter, Autumn, Summer and Spring.
In Singapore, we have 2 season! It is known as Holiday season and Exam season. haha! That's what my schoool's DM said. What a great logic. Lol.
yea, It's exam season. Everyone had started to dig their heads deep into the books and files. The stress for me will only end at 11/11. Still got about a month to go! T_T Buaytahan~
No matter what, I must HANG ON!!! (>.<)" I feel like I'm playing a hangman game... I'm left with one more stroke to the death ._.lll So tiring to study!!! Geezz.........
I've tried to study SS BK3CHP2. But, all the information couldn't get into my head. Argh. Wasted my 2 hours sitting there and reading hard. But, nothing went in -.-" Sad la. Lol~
Nevermind. Shall try again later ^^ I have the "Never Give Up" and "Persevere" words in my mind. Thinking of 11/11, I decided to CHIONG NOW! So that I can enjoy later. Haha~
Now, Give me Mental and Moral support! =D