POA paper is over! It was kind of challenging. The theory question teacher set require us to think out of the box, which i didn't manage to. Lol... But i still write down something sensible (: And this is a pretty good try. Haha... As long as i can get A1, i'll be gratified.
Tomorrow will be English Paper 2. What i hate most about this paper is the part whereby you were to answer in your own words. I sure get stuck. Kind of pissed when i can't express it out. Sometimes it's like that. You know the meaning but you just didn't manage to express it out. That's what is happening to me... Haha. Never mind... I shall TRY to do well for my summary =] Summary hold up 25 mark of the paper, which is half of the paper. Hopefully the passage is not about war, fantasy kinda.. Just a narrative will do can? (>.<)" I prefer doing narrative comprehension. Haha. It's less complicated and less challenging. Alright, off i go! ^^ -[AIM HIGH, REACH HIGH, SCORE HIGH!]*