SUCCESS?
Proud of myself! HAHA! Cause, i didn't break any testubes! ^^ And glad so, Mr Soo need not help them advertise anymore. Hehe... This practical was a success for me. I managed to finish the experiment, without any accidents. Plus, i finished the whole Practical within an hour! (: *Smiles*
Kind of worried before the exam. I'm worried about this and that. Especially for Chemistry practical. During lesson, we usually do in pair work. And today's practical is solo! And yea, i managed it myself. =P
Throughout the whole practical, i was seriously concentrating! I couldn't believe myself when i saw the timing left (1/2 hour) and the results i get. After I've completed the whole practical, I peeped at Susila's work. The result of this+that+that+that is the same as mine! ^^ Hehe. Was relieved. I left the conclusion and gas given out blank. Then i realised, there's a QA table behind. Lol! (>.<)" And i just mix and match my results with the table. And my answer is Ammonia gas, nitric and copper(ll). After the whole practical, we did our usual routine, ask around for answers. Haha. And glad to say, I got the same answer as Susila! =D At least got chance to get them right, isn't it? (: As for Physics, it was manageable ;)
Phew~ It's OVER. Overall, the whole practical was a success to me (: Let's wait and see if i fail or pass =\
1 more Prelim paper to go!!!