WOO! I've got my new handphone! It's NOKIA 6500 Slide. Hehe... And I'm using Singtel line (: Please PM me at Msn if you don't have my new handphone number ^^
Now my family got 2 Singtel user and 2 Starhub user. Lol...
Coincidentally, the car centre person is at Harbour Front... So Dad got his IC back from him and I've applied Student Plan at Vivo ^.^ Wee... Thanks dad!
Previous handphone Network thing spoilt... No matter where i go, there will be no reception. Haha... And for now, I'm using 2 number. One is the old one[prepaid card] and other is the new number[line]. You guys may contact me using the old number cause i still have about $20 inside that prepaid card (>.<)" I have to finish it within half a year. lol... So... if possible, contact me using that =D
I will bring the old number prepaid card to school. If got confiscated also nevermind. LOL! =XX Aiya, just keep both of my numbers =D Just incase you guys got blurred, old one is 987xxxxx and new one is 97xxxxxx. =] Right, off to transfer stuffs into my new handphone! ^.^