Woo! One word to describe the feeling now: ELATED!
Firstly, it is because Huayi is having a halfday tomorrow! Due to Hari Raya and our good performace... from Band 9 to Band 6! Woots. The whole school will be dismissed at 10.30am tomorrow. Wee!
Secondly, it is due to the Study Week from 10/10 onwards... =] This means, we are allowed to be exempted from school to study at home till the start of O levels. Cool!!! =D I can wake up as late as I want, revise as much as I want and sleep as late as i want x) Haha... ;D Thumbs up to this "study week plan"!
Even though i do feel abit down... but i feel more elated than sadness. Lol...
My Physics teacher just threw us ~15 sets of other school's prelim exam papers. Whoa... Flooded with piles of worksheets again. Never mind. Everything that teacher did towards us is FOR OUR OWN GOOD! (: Die die also MUST complete them... And hopefully i will achieve my aim of less than 15 points!!! =D
Alright.. for now, put aside all the happiness. It's homework time now (>.<)" gotta practice practice and practice...~.~ I'm running out of pen inks. Lol. Had been completing too many O level stuffs. hehe! All the best to me ar! Left with 17 days to go!!! GAMBETTE~