Friday, September 05, 2008 '
Wow... Didn't post for 4 days already. Haha. So sorry readers x)Had been "busy" all this while. Busy meeting up with friends, catching up with friends, and watching various movies. Heh-heh X=TUESDAY: I just slack at home, playing audition, play msn games with friends and such. Just feel slothful to blog. Haha..WEDNESDAY: Was discussing about Saturday's Guild Gathering movie. I suggested Wall-E. But my friend said it can be watched from _____ website X= So the discussion went on and most likely, we will be catching Money Not Enough 2 (: I looked into that website. I searched Wall-E. It's available! X= HAHA! On that day itself, i also watched Meet Dave and Pink Panther. Hehe.. Nice movies ^^ Bravo.THURSDAY: Went out with Jing Hui and Hui Wen. We went to Causeway Point, Basabalum (however it is spelled) and Jurong Point. Bought quite a lot of things. Hui Wen still had a shopping list lor. Rofl. Had fun times ^^ Hui Wen won the shopping spree contest. Lol, she bought the most number of things (>.<)" And ofcourse, spent the most. LOL! Haha. Well, had a delectable day =]TODAY: Watched movie from that website again. Haha! Watched High School Musical 1 and 2 ^^ Nice nice... hahas... That's all already X= Slacked at home throughout this holiday. I'm still having my prelims. But, the mood is not there =\ Prelim half way then holiday.. Where got mood! (>.<)" 真是的As for tomorrow, we'll be having Guild gathering! ^^ Hehe.. long time never meet them already. Haha... See ya guys tomorrow! (: