Today will be the last day of school (for me)... I am starting my study leave 2 days earlier than the others. Haha... Cause we go school only listen in class, take worksheets and do worksheets. I must well collect it and stay at home and mug till whatever time i want! =D The official commence date for Study Leave is on Friday... Alot is taking leave already x) Like me lor. haha!
For the next 1 week, it will really be a hectic period. Not that I don't want to have a break! But, everything is NOT in control. I still have lots of worksheets (practices) to be done, SS 1 final chapter. NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!! zomg~ Wait... I shall list them down right here. If not my plan will be unsuccessful for whatever-CRAP-reason I give to myself.
THURSDAY: POA
FRIDAY: MATH
SATURDAY: SOCIAL STUDIES
SUNDAY: GEOGRAPHY
MONDAY: POA
TUESDAY: PHYSICS
WENDESDAY: CHEMISTRY
THURSDAY: SCIENCE PRACTICAL! - FIRST O level paper (>.<)"
As i type this post, my heart palpitated. I'm really really really really very very very very scared of O levels....
Damn this big hurdle.