10 MORE DAYS TO THE START OF O LEVEL!
JUST LAST TEN DAYS!!!! GOGO! GAMBETTE!
Time flies... And it's not a fallacy. Time really flies... I still remember 3 months ago, I was counting the number of months and days to O level. And it's still FAR away. But now, it's only 10 days away!!! (>.<)"
Was having a headache a moment ago over what i should study for the last 10 days... Lol... Just 10 days left. Really in rush for my revisions. Will be on the trot for the next 10 days! Yea, hope I won't slack off just like that at this point of time. Anyway, i finally got the motivation and strategy towards study. Lol. DO DO DO! PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! READ READ READ! UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND!
uhh... as I'm typing the word PRACTICE, i don't think i have enough practice (>.<)" Everytime after my revisions/recallation, I will be too slothful to continue to do worksheets and TYS already... Too tired. Brain juice will be used up by the time my revision ends... Duhh.. Must find a solution to it. Never practice = NOTHING!
Anyway, I must really thank all those who coached me! =D Especially my TEACHERS! COUSINS, JINGHUI, DARRYL, HOBART, BLAH BLAH!!!! WAIT FOR MY RESULT YEA! I won't let you guys down! =D 6A1 huh? SURE =\\
*poof* Revision time (: