Hello Peeps! I'm blogging again, as usual (: Tomorrow will be Physics paper. Exam seems to be endless. Yet, it is coming to an end in 2 weeks time! ^^ After zillions of class tests and major examinations, I am finally coming to an end to it. Wee! No more tortures for exams in future...
Oh wait, there is. Poly life also have test and exams T.T Sad! Why is this 2 word, test and exam going around? =\\ My life will forever be stressful, you know... But, a bigger word for test and exam would be Competition! Dull~ Boring~
I feel like going into a motorised world. It's so relax and enjoyable! Everything we do, will depend on computer X: Whether to study or whatever-stress-stuffs-we-get can be stored and saved! LOL. *wonders* Life will seriously be a lot easier and EFFICIENT with high technologies IN our body. Haha!
You guys must be thinking that I'm going haywire right.. I think i AM going insane already (>.<") Haha, ignore me! That's my thought out of a sudden.
Alright... Enough of "craps" and thoughts... Time to save some energy and thoughts for Physics. Haha, shall go to into my revision for Physics now (: See you, bye.
2 WEEKS TO F.R.E.E.D.O.M! (: