HAHA! I feel so damn happy as i remove "16/10 Phy/Chem Practical" away from the "Upcoming Exam" session =P PRACTICAL IS OVER! And most importantly, one paper is over (>.<)"
Overall, the practical was abit tough... Did physics first then chemistry... Cause i can do better in Physics Practical than Chemistry (:
I did get all of the answers but i feel like something is amiss (>.<) ANYWAY! It's over and I hope that the answer i get is acceptable....
For Chemistry... The majority get dark purple liquid but i get BLACK.. And it's not that "black". It's CHAODA black! geezz... I'm abit relieve when i heard that Hui Jing also get Black solution. HAHA =D As for the conclusion and stuffs, almost all my answers are similar as others... Only that black thingy make me lose faith -.-"
For Physics, it was... hmm... Manageable... At least it's easier than Chemistry! ^^ And hope that the whatever-result i get is correct (: Haiya, don't know lar. All i know is that it's OVER! Don't brood over it and affect my upcoming papers (: *smiles*
Woosh~ Practical over is like the whole O level exam is over. Lol. Dont' know why.. Maybe I had get rid of one burden already... Lol.
Alright, it's time for me to relax abit.. AUDITION. LOL! =P Tonight then chiong POA and Math =)
Before I go, you guys know what does S T R E S S stands for?
It stands for: Substantial Treament Reliever for Exams System Specifications
xD