Hellos peeps! (: I'm back to blogging. The reason for this post is none other than school. At my age... what can i blog about is only about school and school and school. Haha. Nothing much. That's my life X: But it's quite interesting at times =P
Well, went to school with the 2 JH for extra tutoring. The subject teachers we went to look for are:
English
Math
Physics
Chemistry
Geography
Able to roughly gauge the number of doubts we are in? X: Meet so many teachers in one day, Haha. Anyway, it's not too late to clarify our doubts! (: Everything won't be too late if you are willing to clear your doubts.
Wanted to stay back and continue the Math worksheets. But, I'm too tired to continue... It must be the late nights and early mornings which make me groggy X: Haha. ANYWAY!~ As long as I'm comfortable with myself can already right? Hehe. Going to look through all the math worksheets later. Then, will be doing some POA work. Had not touch POA for quite sometime already... I totally neglected POA x.X I totally forgotten about it! (>.<)" All i had in mind was Physics, Chemistry, SS, Geo and Math... I left out POA and English. Whooops ;X
NEVERMIND! (once again,) everything is not too late. HAHA! xD
Alright, had enough of rest girl! Time to get back to work! (: