I took a nap just now ^^ And it's for the one and only reason: I will be mugging through today's silent and placid night (:
My mum gave me this idea... She suggest me to study at night, whereby it's really peaceful. Plus, next day can go out distress awhile. As the word "shopping" enters my mind, i agreed her with an emphatic nod on my head! I don't mind studying at night, just for the sake of stepping out of my stuffy house of books for a refreshment! haha. And, it will be a refreshing idea to end my O levels. Lol.
I'm left with one final chapter to go for SS. And i had planned out everything already. I will try to study 3/4 of the chapter. And 1/4 will be for the next day ^^ Cramping too many information in one go doesn't seem too good ^x^
So! After tonight's 9pm drama, I will be so engross in my SS! X: AS IF! LOL! I hate SS. I won't get so engrossed in it. Hehe...
Alright... since i had planned out something for today's night, i shall get started by memorising the first powerpoint slide. Haha... A good head start right? X:
-poof* Disappeared in a second.