It had been a worn-out yet fruitful period for the past 3 days… Had thorough revisions It should have started long long ago (>.<).
Thursday:
From 8am till after school, it’s all about worksheets. And after school, stayed back with Jinghui and Derek for group study. And at home, I did TYS again! Woots… I’m so pleased that I can withhold the stress and fatigue for the whole day. Haha…!!!
Friday:
Skipped school together with Jinghui and Huiwen =P We skipped school for a good purpose! We went to have our revisions at Jurong Library. Haha, we didn’t “pon” okay... My parents allowed! X) And yea, after lesson ends at school, Jihong joined us. He told us who top in class and level, how many worksheets, what happened in school and we had a good laugh. Hehe… For the whole of 6-7 hours, we just sat there. I didn’t even stand up for a stretch or something. My butt just rot! And decomposed (>.<)” Had been cracking our brains for tough questions… It was really a tiring 6 hours. And again, I’m super pleased with my attitude and motivation towards study! Lol! Just a few more pages to go, my Physics and Chemistry TYS will be COMPLETED! ^^ Heh-heh… Glad glad glad… Anyway, thanks guys for coming for the group study and the tutoring! =]
Saturday:
Haha, there’s no difference as the past 2 days. Met up with Darryl and off we go to do MY revisions… he just sat and draw his stuffs. Lol. Thanks for accompanying me! ^^ Did worksheets! It’s not so boring to do ALONE. Haha… Ya~ and thanks for coaching me in Math (: !!! The next time we meet will be after my O levels already. Haha...
Uhh… Now, my worksheets are heavier than my books! (>.<)” It’s really a lot.. a lot… I think my whole class had used up 6 to 8 stacks of A4 paper. Lol. The environment pro user =P Hehes… I wonder, what if other classes and other schools do this? Omgosh… It’s terrible and horrible. What a great impact on the environment! Trees~ Air~ I’ll gonna miss them in years to come. Hopefully those people out there can think of some ways to solve this problem! Like… more computerized stuffs like e-learning? It really can save a lot of paper! And, to lessen the pollution in our everyday’s need, AIR. Eh, I do care for the environment! (: In fact, I care for EVERYTHING =P
Wait. In addition, I should care for my studies right? XD
Gambette!