Sunday, October 12, 2008 '
OhmyGod... This is terrible, horrible and vegetable. My memory confirm full already. I stared at my Social studies textbook for that 4 to 5 hours. Only 15% go into my head -.-" Sadded! Argh. Should i skip this chapter? Or should i just read the heading and elaborate myself? Lol (>.<)" I really don't know how! Totally cannot remember anymore stuffs already. Duhh, stress! I cannot take it already! Yesterday out of stress, i gave up on my Social Studies and went out shopping X: Haha! Anyway, It's not pointless going out! At least I've got myself destressed and also purchased my Prom Night clothes! =D Hehe, I also bought a few casual wears. It cost my parents a total of about $120 for 3 pieces. Haha, cheap already! (: uhh, about going out... I'm going out later X= Hehe, yea, destress abit. Lol. Now still stuck at SS final chapter T_T" Geezz~
OI! STUDY LA! (>.<)"
Ah, this is just a random picture. HEhe. Thanks tudi!=P
