omg ._." It's just one final day to the commence of O level!
See! Told you... time flies and it's not a fallacy. Haha. And it's exactly 28 days to FREEDOM! (:
Ofcourse, feeling scared for my O level. Who don't feel scared, i can say you are insane already. Lol. The more i study and the more i do, the more i fear -.-" Dont' know why. People practice a lot should have more confidence right... But for me, it's totally opposite. Duhh~
Revised Physics and mug on Chemistry TYS today. It was 30% atrocious. Don't know how to do quite a number of questions. And, I'm just 5 days away from Chemistry paper -.- Die? Ofcourse not! I'm putting in my best effort into this coming O level okay :)
I'm aiming for 15 points! Do give me mental and moral support! And pray that I will get the easiest O level paper ever! =D Since I'm the last batch of old syllabus... Please do spare me (>.<)" Let me pass... with flying colours! haha.
Was thinking a moment ago about what to do after my O levels. I can't wait for 11/11 when my O level ends! List of activities in mind...
1) Spend more time on PIANO! Wanna pass Grade 7 with DISTINCTION.
2) Plan for Guild chalet (I'll make sure tudi get sheared by me. HAHA)
3) Plan for more guild gatherings.
4) Visit my grandparents more often.
5) Train my skills on Audition! Especially on 8-keys =) And 150+ bpm songs.
6) SHOPP!!!! It's been a LONG LONG TIME since i went shopping!
7) Go ECP cycle with friends
8) Class gatherings maybe?
9) etc
10) etc
It will be a long list. Haha.
My angel in me says: "Eh, don't get so happy girl =.= O level comes first. Stop slacking and mug for your O level! You had promised me to get less than 15 points! Go study now!"
Haha, yea... I shouldn't spend so much time thinking about plans after O level. It will affect my mood towards O level (>.<)" Alright... It's really time for revision again! ^^ See ya.