Wanted to talk to someone. But, no one. Thus, I blog again! (:
Was on the verge on giving up POA T.T It's really demoralising to realise that i have to refer to the answer booklet each and every question i do -.-" Out of a sudden, it's like a A1 student getting F9 for O level. I really can't handle twisted questions well, like what O level usually does. Maybe that's a disadvantage of students from N level to O level? Cause N level and O level is a very big gap...
Well, the angel in me told me in her sweetest voice: "Do not give up. You're on the last mile. Just give the best shot and you will get what you had aimed for, a A1." I did not bother to listen to the devil in me. Haha... It's pointless!
POA was loved to the fullest. But, only for the 2 junior years. This year, i hated it! I hate it LOTS. It's like... within a day, POA was hated and I had no confidence in it. Not even a percentage. To make it more effective, not even a 0.000000000000000000000000001% (recurring decimals hor!)
SINCE 27TH OCTOBER, I HATED POA.