Hello! No Ripping !


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free hit counters had viewed on o6o7o8 ♥

Friday, November 14, 2008 '
OMG!!!! PROM NIGHT ROCKS! IT'S REALLY A NIGHT TO REMEMBER, SENIOR YEAR! ;D

They played HSM3 songs at the beginning! I was so high la. haha! [You guys should know... I'm quite IN into HSM.] haha. So do nadiyah and clique. They also quite IN into HSM. Even Aidil's handphone dp is HSM3 wallpaper. Lol... HSM ROCKS! SENIOR YEAR ROCKS! PROM NIGHT ROCKS! Just nice... This year is our senior year: Prom night. The songs really touched our hearts. So do all the wishes from teachers and class videos... It was flashed and was touching. Thumbs up! ^^

Had Hossan Leong as the Emcee for today's prom night. He's such a humorous guy! ^^ We did took class photo with him. But I don't know where the photos are.... lol. too many cameras (>.<)" I will load it in onto my friendster when i got all of the photos ^^

Had Masquerade competition. And Brenda from my class won!!! As for Prom King and Prom Queen, it's Jiajun and Jolene from 5N2! Hiphiphorray to 5Ns! ;DD We too had table games. Damn fun.... Something like guys wear high heels, with lipstick mark on his face and stuffs. So fun ^^

My mouth had almost went cramped throughout the whole 5 hours. lol. Smile a lot and took quite a number of pictures. But all with different people. Lol. That's why i am now busy collecting the photos! ^^ Please Auto send me X:

Today, everyone was like going for Star Awards 2008. All wear so gorgeously and high class. All like TaiTai... hahaha... Also, everyone was a well-known star today. So many people asking you to take photo with them. Lols. [Really can't wait to see the photos ;P]

At the end, we sang our school song. And ofcourse, we use all of our energy to sing! It was great. All purposely stress on the word "Hua Yi" as we sing the school song. haha. Really touching to sing school song one LAST TIME as one at such occassion. Miss You teachers!!! Thanks Mdm Aneesah and Mrs Wong for the gift! All the best to you too, and see you beloved teachers next year ^^

I miss everything. Memories are kept as photos are there. Thank you teachers for all you had done for me(us)! Thanks a lot.

I shall wait for Saturday, Miss Toh's wedding! And Sunday to Thursday's Malaysia trip. More photos to be taken. haha.

FOR NOW! Wait patiently for the photos on my friendster... I got to collect them from all our classmates ^^ Imagine, i need photos from ~10 people? lol. Give me some time. haha. I did enjoy myself yesterday. HIPHIPHORRAY 5N1! ;D Miss ya.




♥ T H E G I R L

♥ CELINA
♥ 6th July
♥ SP-Dip. in Visual Comm. & Media DESIGN /02
♥ PIANO
♥ tom0dAchi Guild
♥ W I S H L I S T

♥ Pass Diploma in DESIGN; Good GPA
♥ Pass Diploma in PIANO

♥ Pass Piano[Prac] Grade 8 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 7 by 2010
♥ Pass Piano[Theory] Grade 8 by 2011

♥ Everlasting True Love
♥ Lead a Happy Life

♥ C H A T T E R B O X


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
♥ UPCOMING E V E N T

??



Every Friday:
PIANO Practical&Theory Class
GATHERINGS!


♥ F R I E N D S FOREVER

My Friendster
Classical Piano Sheet Music
POP Piano Sheet Music


♥ Maple GUILDMATES
GUILD-tom0dAchi
BING YI- Koala
CHERYL
DARRYL- Pandar
ERDALYN
HUI SHAN
HUI YI
JOEL
JOSEPH- Penguin
JUN HONG
KEE CHENG
KE JING
KEVIN
MEI BAO
PRISCILLA
VIVIENNE
WEI LIANG
ZHUANG SHENG

♥ RELATIVES
ALBERT
CINDY
EUGENE
LISA SIS- Piglet
MAZIE
MEGAN
MUMMY

♥ SINGAPORE POLY

Lecturer
ELAINE-DID

DCMD/FT/1A/02
EVELYN
GAD
PRISCILLA
SIOKKAN
XINYI

DCMD/FT/1A/58- Yr1 Sem1
DCMD/FT/1A/58 - Fruitloops
ARINA
CAROLINE
VIVIAN

SP Friends
RANDY

♥ HUA YI SECONDARY SCHOOL
5N1
ACER
AFIRA
ALVIN
ATIQAH
BERNARD
BRENDA & JIEMIN
EMILY
EVANGELINE
FARAH
HONGWEI
HWEE LENG
HYSS
JASMINE
JING HUI
JOLENE
KASHMIRA
MIAO HUA
MICHELLE
MING EN
MISS SARAH TOH(2006-2008)
MR ERWIN SOO(2008)
PEI FEN
QIU RONG
RUI XIN
SERENE
SHENG POH
SHIRLEY
SHI YIN
SIN REN
SOPHIA
WEI TING
YAN ZHU
YONG LIANG
ZHI LEI

♥ JURONG WEST PRIMARY SCHOOL
CINDY
EDMUND
FANNY
FELICE
GERALDINE
KOK HUI
MICHELLE
PRISCILLA
SHIRLYNN
TING WEI
VERA
WEI XIANG

♥ MAPLE & AUDI BUDDY
JUN HENG:--xSTORY
PEARL: XIIAOTATAS
YISHAN: -Originality

♥ OTHERS
AIJIA
HUIXIAN
JOSELIN
KEELY
RACHAEL CHANG
RACHAEL LIM
SHAWN
VIVIAN

♥ C R E D I T S
Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic