Wednesday, November 19, 2008 '
Some pictures from Malaysia trip in random.
See how cold genting is! haha. It's shiok lor... First time wear slippers to genting X:
PEEPS. I'M BACK FROM MALAYSIA! ;DDIt was a wonderful trip. Went to KL and Genting Highlands.Got loads of craps from relatives. Damn fun!!! ^^Spent 3 days at KL and 2 at Genting. Went to and fro by coach. The coach is super high class! Each have a LCD screen of it's own, with a lot of movies, games and music to entertain with. There's even a switch for us to charge our handphone and mp4!!! ;D Thumbs up. I felt like I am on flight X: Before we leave, the staff will say something like:" Good morning ladies and gentlements, we are now leaving towards ____. Please fastern your safety belts. Thank you, hope you enjoy your trip." There's also "air-stewarders" serving us sia... Serve us with drinks and foods. Cool... Luxurious! The seat also very comfortable. Got massager some more. lol.. and can lie down flat, like on your own bed. Damn shiok.KL and Genting was more of shopping. The price was cheap. Their price was 50% off, 20% off for minimum of 3 pieces. And other discount stuffs. It was really a great place to shop. Not like some places... at most only 5%, lol. I bought 6 tops and some gifts. I spent them within $100. See! (>.<") Plus, there's isn't as many people as compared to December. I went at the right time. Really enjoyed myself (: [I really have fate with 5N peeps! Met them at Genting too X:]