WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
FINALLY, I CAN RELAX!!! ;D
I'm left with only CL and SCI MCQ paper to go. No need study already.
YES! I DID IT!
Now now, LET'S ENJOY! PLAY! LAUGH! CHEER! EAT!
AND, I need to replenish HOURS OF SLEEP! xD
Hahaha~ Woosh. Feeling light now. No more burden already... Left that 2 "non-major" papers (:
Today's SS paper was...
SBQ abit tough. I couldn't understand. But i did try (:
SEQ was alright. I just write down what i had memorised. Haha. I did Question 2, on Diplomacy and Deterrence.
Hope to score at SEQ, just incase i did badly for SBQ. Hehe... Hope to get a B! ^^ Even better, an A. Haha. Alright, now... I can't wait to play!!! Excited over all the activities on list.
Birthdays... Gatherings... shoppings... chaletssssssssssssss... and GAMES! ^^ A LOT A LOT MORE... Woo!! I'm 101% elated!
CHEER! everyone.
[Words can't express how happy i am.]